GET A TASTE OF BRIXTON - PRIZE PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS - 2022
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Brixton Brewery is launching its latest initiative to support the on-trade sector this autumn, via an exclusive competition for pubs.
This promotion is only open to licensees residing in Great Britain (excluding residents in Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man) aged 18 or over, who are licensed commercial on-trade operators, and excluding any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
All on-trade operators who enter into this prize promotion agree that if they are the winner of this prize promotion, they will be required to install a Brixton variant in their outlet and maintain the installation of such variant in their outlet for a minimum of one year from the date of installation. Installation of the Brixton variant will be subject to Brixton Direct terms and prices. If the winning operator cannot be brought on as a customer for any reason including credit check failure or other relevant reason, the Promoter and/or a third party may draw a new winner. Should the winning on-trade operator already have a Brixton variant installed in their outlet by the date on which their entry is drawn as set out in paragraph 5 below, this requirement to install a Brixton variant shall not apply to such winning operator.
- How to participate
To participate in this promotion entrants should email email@example.com and include the following details:
- Email address
- Mobile Number
- Outlet Name
- Outlet Address
- Outlet type
- Where you heard about the competition
Entry is limited to one entry per outlet.
Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. No multiple entries from a single IP address will be valid. Promoter cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen entries.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
Details of how to participate in the promotion can be found at clause 3 above. Further details about this promotion can be found at http://www.brixtonbrewery.com/pages/competitions.
- Promotion timings
The promotion will begin at 00:01 a.m. on 31 October 2022 and will run until 23:59 p.m. on 21 November 2022. Entries received after 23:59p.m. on 25 November 2022 will be invalid.
- How the winner will be selected
To select the winner, entrants will be entered into a prize draw. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all qualifying entries by a third party.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via the email address provided within three working days of the prize draw being drawn. If the winner does not reply within 5 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).] No entrant may win more than once.
- The winner will be announced via the Brixton website at http://www.brixtonbrewery.com/pages/competitions by 28 November 2022. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request. The announcement will only include the outlet name and country of the winning entrant.
- A beer tasting and paired dinner hosted by a member of Brixton Brewery (this prize must be arranged and fulfilled by 1 March 2023);
- One keg of Reliance Pale Ale, one keg of Coldharbour Lager and a mixed case of 24 cans including Coldharbour Lager, Reliance Pale Ale, Electric IPA, Low Voltage SIPA, Atlantic American Pale Ale; and
- Three recipes from Brixton-based restaurants (Fish Wings & Tings, Okan and Baba G's) provided by Brixton Brewery to the winner
No travel, subsistence, gratuities, costs of a personal nature or accommodation is included.
- There is no other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- We cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in connection with this promotion are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or however in connection with any loss, damage or injury suffered as a direct result of the provision of the Prizes. Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of its negligence.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Meta Platforms, Inc Limited (company number: NI691870) (“Meta”) or Twitter, Inc. Meta and Twitter, Inc are not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.
- All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Brixton Brewery Ltd, Units 1&2 Dylan Road, London SE24 0HL
Sign up for the latest news