OUR NEW BREWERY OPEN PARTY! ALL THE INFO YOU NEED
September 21, 2018
We are very excited to be hosting our New Brewery Open Day Party on Saturday, 22 September from 12 til 9pm! We’ve planned a day of beer, music, food and fun for kids of all ages. It’s a SOLD OUT event so we’re expecting it to be a fantastic, busy good time. If you didn’t get tickets, you can still turn up on the day but ticket holders will have priority. Here are a few other important things to know:
- The first 100 guests get a free beer!
- We have a pretty big space but once we are at capacity, it will be one-in, one-out, with priority for ticket holders.
- There is no parking on our site on the day, but there is free parking on surrounding streets nearby.
- Our Station Road Tap Room and Brewery on Brixton Station Road will be CLOSED this Friday/Saturday as our staff will be busy with this party.
- Kids are welcome and do NOT need a ticket. There will be an activity area for kids.
- If you look like you might be under 25, PLEASE BRING PHOTO ID to get served!
- There will be a range of food & drink on offer, including beer (obviously!), wine and non-alcoholic drinks at a range of prices for kids, grownups, meat-lovers and veggies alike. We’ve brewed up a couple of one-off specials, including Brixette, a lemongrass infused grisette style beer, and Ribbon Cutter, a hazy, double-dry hopped pale ale, but you will also be able to get your regular favourites.
- We are happy to accept cash or card.
- We have an accessible toilet, and the brewery has ramps and level access to public areas.
- There is a dedicated baby-changing/feeding room.
Our brewery is an indoor/outdoor space so it will be a good time, rain or shine!
See you there! Team BB